Here at The Copper Pan Fudge Company (www.copperpanfudgecompany.co.uk) we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to fulfil your orders and where possible, to provide you with a personalised experience.
All information is collected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
What information do we collect and How do we use it?
• When you place an order, we need to know your full name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. This allows us to process your order and to keep you updated with the status of your order. We also ask for your telephone number, which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
• We personalise your shopping experience by using your purchases to shape our
recommendations and special offers about products that might be of interest to you. We also monitor the journey that all customers take through our website. This helps us to understand any areas where customers may struggle with purchasing. By doing this, we can continually re-design our website, making it easier for you to find the things you’re looking for.
• We will also use the information we collect from you to notify you about any changes to our business or new services and special offers we think will be of use to you. If you want to be excluded from marketing, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we’ll remove you from our mailing list.
How do we protect customer information?
• When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
• You can rest assured that we will never divulge or sell your details to anybody.
Who do we share your data with?
We share your data with the following third parties in order to fulfil your orders:
- Stripe & Apple Pay (Payment providers)
- Paypal (Payment Providers)
- Google - Analytics and visit statistics (To enhance user performance)
- Google - Shopping service (To capture your feedback)
- MailChimp - (To issue emails to you)
- Squarespace - Are website hosting company.
-Royal Mail - Delivery provider
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy, please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org