Allergen Information: This product contains Dairy, Soya and is made in an environment where nuts are present.
Looking to try something a bit different?
Why not try making our gooey Millionaire fudge cookies!
150g light brown sugar
55g granulated sugar
240g plain flour
½ tspoon baking powder
½ tspoon salt
150-200g Millionaire fudge
100g milk choc chips
- Cream together the butter and both sugars
- Once blended, add 1 egg and mix together
- Add flour, choc chips, baking powder and salt and blend together to create your cookie dough.
- pull off a lump of cookie dough and flatten, push a slice (approx 20grams) of millionaire fudge into the middle and fold over the edges of cookie dough to encase the fudge. Round the dough to create nice chunky disc shapes.
Place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees. Once hot, add your cookie dough discs to a baking tray (make sure to really space them apart) and cook for 12-15 mins.