Terms & Conditions
The Copper Pan Fudge Company, Terms & Conditions
At The Copper Pan Fudge Company, we are committed to providing the very best products and service. If you have been sent or received some of our products and are not entirely happy with either the product or the service, please contact us with your comments. We will try to respond to all queries and complaints within 24 hours.
All products may contain traces of nuts, as nuts are present in our and our partners manufacturing environments.
All specifications are approximate only and as the product is handmade, subject to some variation and deviation, especially in colour.
Every effort will be made to supply the choice of flavour, but we
reserve the right to supply alternatives if your choice is not available. Where this is the case, we will always contact you and where necessary, offer to cancel and refund your order in part or full.
Allergen information is detailed within individual product ingredient lists. They will always show as the ingredients highlighted in bold. Product ingredients can be found; online under the individual product listing, on your email receipt, on product packaging where specifically requested.
• All orders are accepted when your credit/debit card is processed. Any email or other acknowledgement of your order is a record that your request has been received and does not in any way denote acceptance of your order.
• We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further information to enable us to evaluate and/or process the order.
• All orders are processed as soon as possible.
• Orders can be cancelled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07575747947. An order can only be cancelled before it has been dispatched.
• We reserve the right to edit any message that contains offensive and/or inappropriate content.
• Where the product has not arrived in an acceptable condition, we will refund the cost of the goods and any delivery charge including, where deemed necessary, the cost of returning the goods to us OR we will replace the goods. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• Delivery may be made in one or more instalments using a variety of carriers.
• We do not dispatch on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• We cannot dispatch by carrier or by Royal Mail Special Delivery on a Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
• Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
• We accept no liability for failure to ship as a result of factors outside out control.
• In such cases we will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made, in full.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from us with sufficient lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from non-shipment or late shipment.
We reserve the right to not ship where we have suspicion of credit card fraud or similar, provided that we take all reasonable steps to notify you within fourteen (14) days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered.
• Any offers we make are designed to be used independently, and are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
All rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof belong to The Copper Pan Fudge Company (www.copperpanfudgecompany.co.uk) or its licensors. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with The Copper Pan Fudge Company. (www.copperpanfudgecompany.co.uk) or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimers and Limitations on The Copper Pan Fudge Company (www.copperpanfudgecompany.co.uk) Liability.
Without prejudice to statutory rights afforded to purchasers of products, the information and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty, and in particular, www.copperpanfudgecompany.co.uk limited does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current, or that use of the site is free of risk of viruses or other damage. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "external sites"). The Copper Pan Fudge Company. (www.copperpanfudgecompany.co.uk) is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site, nor for any transactions between you and such sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of goods or services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, content or transactions.
You can contact us using any of the following details:
Tel – 07575747947
In Writing – The Copper Pan Fudge Company. Dormy Lodge,
Fontwell Avenue. Eastergate. West Sussex. PO20 3RU.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.